Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something strange has gone on, and I don't believe for a minute that the Villa heavy mob threatened him to stay. I mean what a pussy you must be if you gave into bullies like that. I'm hoping we've had positive news on Pogba and cancelled Delph's deal, because there's no way we would've needed both of them.
Spot on, if you can't handle a bit of abuse off Villa fans then you have not got the mental capacity to make the step up, he will regret it in the coming years thinking what could have been, fuck him

I am not sure anyone has mentioned this is but this decision by Delph shows what a mess English football is in and why/ Can any of us belief that a regular England International has not come to City not because we are crap but because he didnt think he was good enough

Here we have a full England international deciding not to play in one of the best teams in the league who can offer CL football because he is afraid he wont get enough game time. Where is desire to improve, his self-belief, his confidence. This is the reason English football is so dire in tournaments they just dont belief they are good enough, they dont belief they belong and is certainly a reason why Delph has shown he should not be playing for England

Some say Joe Hart is arrogant I don't agree at all he is confident he believes he belongs and you need to have that confidence if you are going to succeed at a club like ours

In. the interests of those still thinking that finally we had a transfer where our pants were not pulled down and paying the rate wasn't three times the players worth I vote to close this down till after the euros when normal business will be resumed and Delph will be on his way for £24 million

I am not sure anyone has mentioned this is but this decision by Delph shows what a mess English football is in and why/ Can any of us belief that a regular England International has not come to City not because we are crap but because he didnt think he was good enough

Here we have a full England international deciding not to play in one of the best teams in the league who can offer CL football because he is afraid he wont get enough game time. Where is desire to improve, his self-belief, his confidence. This is the reason English football is so dire in tournaments they just dont belief they are good enough, they dont belief they belong and is certainly a reason why Delph has shown he should not be playing for England

Some say Joe Hart is arrogant I don't agree at all he is confident he believes he belongs and you need to have that confidence if you are going to succeed at a club like ours

Spot on. The handwringing after the Euros next year will be the same old same old. Why are our players not good enough? Dyke will say "ban foreigners (and we'll win the World Cup in 2022!)", when, as you say, we have full internationals who lack the mental fortitude to believe they can get into the City team.

I fully agree with this I would have thought the chance to mix it with the worlds best would be a thrill for any kid aspiring to reach the summit

Not fit enough for our training regime apparently according to a Brummie blog and City had received results of earlier medicals which cast doubts all round.

He didn't get as far as a medical let alone fail one. This 'story' is from a 'satirical view of Villa' blog. I'm sure you can imagine the hysterically funny nature of that!

He didn't get as far as a medical let alone fail one. This 'story' is from a 'satirical view of Villa' blog. I'm sure you can imagine the hysterically funny nature of that!

The article doesn't even read as funny, in fact backs up that he had the medical in Brum because his Mrs was in labour.
Makes sense to me, but if it's a joke piece it isn't obvious imo.

http://www.myoldmansaid.com/fabian-delph-medical-failed-manchester-city/

Edit: I suppose one or two passages read as a wind up but it's still more written as fact.

The article doesn't even read as funny, in fact backs up that he had the medical in Brum because his Mrs was in labour.
Makes sense to me, but if it's a joke piece it isn't obvious imo.

http://www.myoldmansaid.com/fabian-delph-medical-failed-manchester-city/

Edit: I suppose one or two passages read as a wind up but it's still more written as fact.

Christ if our medicals are the most stringent in the premier league what were they doing when Jovetic and Rodwell signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.