Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not convinced, but for 8m it is a very good deal considering he is an England international.

Would replace Milner's work-rate.

The last England game Wilshere was comfortably their best player, same against Ireland when Delph didn't even play, and I don't think he was anywhere near special against Italy from what I remember or Lithuania.

If you want to argue that's fine by me am well up for it,but what I suggest you do is grow up and take others opinions on board,its obvious you don't like the guy or don't think he will be a useful addition which majority on here will do

If you want to argue that's fine by me am well up for it,but what I suggest you do is grow up and take others opinions on board,its obvious you don't like the guy or don't think he will be a useful addition which majority on here will do
'Kin hell. What merits "growing up"?

You made a statement that his recent England performances were "second to none", I disagree and offer up my opinion, like you did, and a discussion about it and you reply like that? How am I disregarding people's opinions? That's what you're doing, what am I meant to just take your opinion of his International performances as Gospel or can I offer my own?

Seems you need to take your own advice. There's also plenty on here who don't rate him, I've seen him called "shite", go take the moral high ground with them as I've reasoned my opinion of the player and signing.

I think it's a good move to be honest. He can only improve playing in a decent team. Cheap as well at 8m. If it doesn't work out we can sell him to Sunderland for £20m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.