Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoke have just spent £18m on Kevin Wimmer. I'd hope we get at least £10m for Delph.

I look forward to hearing the fee.

After all those who assured anyone who questioned his signing in the first place that we'd be guaranteed a tidy profit on the £8m we spent even if he was bang average, which they also assured he wasn't.

Also here I really hope a transfer will go through. Delph is not a bad player when he is fit. He also seems like a genuinely nice guy. But his fitness record is simply such that he is useless for City. I'd rather give one of our youngsters the spot in the squad that having a more or less permanently injured Delph keeping it.
Isn't it just funny how City alsways seem to sign these permanent-crocks. Wonder what we are doing wrong.

Do we need central midfield cover if we sell Delph.....we will have Yaya, Dinho, Gundy and Foden, not included the likes of KDB and the Silva's in this

Delph was quite erratic when he did play - could be okay but could also be very poor - to be fair to him he got few chances and it must be hard to try and impress in a few minutes here and there. His injury record is also poor and that makes him wholy unsuitable for a back up player. I think we can let him go and I'm pretty sure City TV will miss him more than Pep.

Delph was quite erratic when he did play - could be okay but could also be very poor - to be fair to him he got few chances and it must be hard to try and impress in a few minutes here and there. His injury record is also poor and that makes him wholy unsuitable for a back up player. I think we can let him go and I'm pretty sure City TV will miss him more than Pep.

Headless chicken type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.