Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused. Of course he could stay, He just wouldn't have gotten any game time.

And if we don't want to pay Delph anymore. Then we obviously don't want him to stay either.

Since him staying means: We won't get a transfer fee now to lower our net spend. And we'll have to continue to pay his 80k/a week wages or whatever he is on. And he won't be of much (if any) use. Since he is about 7th or 8th choice in midfield.

The club did not want Hart anywhere near the club. It wasn't about money.

The club is not going to use Delph anymore. It makes sense to sell him financially. BUT, he is not a problem for the club so if he stays it is not a big deal.

Why don't you look at the first post on page 20. That is when YOU inserted yourself into the conversation. 20 comes before 21.

Mate if you quote me it looks like you are talking to me. That's how the forum works. Anyway I'm off to the Sanchez thread.

When fit he is a good player and showed glimpses of his talent. He must think he can play DM because we have Gundogan, Bernardo, David and KDB for two positions.

Maybe he backs himself to take over Dinho's role, it's not out of the question.

I like him he's a player with great energy and is a true fighter. He's defensively solid but I'm not too sure if he's good enough on the ball for to play DM.

I agree, and it's good to see a player with confidence in his own ability, he just needs to stay fit.
Also, they never did try him at left back!

Hughes would have wanted him on loan anyway, from the best loaning club in world.

Mate if you quote me it looks like you are talking to me. That's how the forum works. Anyway I'm off to the Sanchez thread.

Did you go to page 20? YOU QUOTED ME FIRST SO I ANSWERED YOU. What part of this don't you understand.

If you quote me it it looks like you are talking to me. That's how the forum works.

Last edited:
YOU QUOTED ME FIRST SO I ANSWERED YOU.

If you are talking to Pam quote Pam. I understand what you mean but if you want a personal conversation PM her. Posters join in on conversations all the time.

Lol now you have edited your own post incorrectly. It's like a Fawlty Towers sketch.

I quoted you because I was talking to you.

You quoted me because you were talking to Pam?

Too funny.

Last edited:
I agree, and it's good to see a player with confidence in his own ability, he just needs to stay fit.
Also, they never did try him at left back!

Hughes would have wanted him on loan anyway, from the best loaning club in world.

I would love to see him at left back, don't know why Pep hasn't tried him there yet: I believed he has played LB before and is actually left footed which always helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.