Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him and he would be a great squad player if he could stay fit, but backups need to be reliable.

Keep, he was decent when he played last season, Home grown and 12 mil is peanuts for an England international. Sell Fernando there is no reason to sell delph unless he want to go which is fair enough but he is worth more then 12 mil, who can we get to replace him for that money?

No, you can just leave the slots open if you don't have enough senior homegrown players.
Can only have four senior homegrown players in CL any more than that impacts on foreign quota in prem league can have eight but usually both squads the same so usually CL quota is followed. If we get our supposed targets
walker
bertrand
stones
sterling

Delph could be surplus to requirements.

I can only think the low price is down to fears about his injury record because otherwise it's a fucking insult when compared to some of the fees knocking about at the moment. His true worth should easily be in the mid to high £20m. He's a lot better player than most give him credit for, even if that's not quite good enough for us.

£12 million for a sick note like him is a gift. Snatch their hands off.

I can only think the low price is down to fears about his injury record because otherwise it's a fucking insult when compared to some of the fees knocking about at the moment. His true worth should easily be in the mid to high £20m. He's a lot better player than most give him credit for, even if that's not quite good enough for us.

He's a permanent-crock, we should absolutely snatch their hand off if we can get anything like £12 million.

Can't afford to have him and Gundogan taking two spots with their injury histories. Would be a decent squad player otherwise but could get back in the England squad with a good season with a Stoke or West Ham/Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.