Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
This maybe wide of the mark but I wonder if he's going to get game time at left back,or wing back, I know thIs has been muted before but I couldn't understand why he was on the bench last week straight back from injury with hardly any game time,unless it was to cover for Mendy if he came off.

This maybe wide of the mark but I wonder if he's going to get game time at left back,or wing back, I know thIs has been muted before but I couldn't understand why he was on the bench last week straight back from injury with hardly any game time,unless it was to cover for Mendy if he came off.

A scary thought but unfortunately I wouldnt be surprised

We've had worse back up options. If left back/wing back is what he'll be used for, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Could definitely do a job at pretty much all the bottom half clubs, maybe even a few of the top half clubs, not sure why more prem teams aren't in for him. Only 29 as well.

Could definitely do a job at pretty much all the bottom half clubs, maybe even a few of the top half clubs, not sure why more prem teams aren't in for him. Only 29 as well.
The Sun have reported interest from a number of Premier League clubs but don't name any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.