Fabiano

svennis pennis

OMGZZZ!! he is only on the bench for Sevilla tonight. Must mean he is signing for us!!

He must of looked at our tremendous manager and league position and demanded a transfer!!!

svennis pennis said:
OMGZZZ!! he is only on the bench for Sevilla tonight. Must mean he is signing for us!!

He must of looked at our tremendous manager and league position and demanded a transfer!!!

done deal, saw his wife looking at property in Alderley Edge.......

svennis pennis said:

I have it on good or not good authority, that we have or have not made an offer for Fabiano. In fact I can go one better. We may or may have not already signed him!

I'm telling you peeps, I don't get information very often but when I do you have to or don't have to take notice of it as it is or isn't made up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.