Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found his portrayal as Zicpacna, a Goa'uld underlord of System Lord Aphosis, in the television franchise , Stargate SG-1 to be parasitic and eye-glowingly evil.

Maybe this is Afrenchguy's odd analogy?

As long as he looked physically imposing he's done his job!

Cuase you'll LOOK LIKE a weak club that buy 1/4 of the team that you couldn't beat the same year.
Just type "Kevin Durant" on google, or more funny, on twitter, and you'll see.

Basketball is a strong link game, whereas Football is a weak link game. To compare relative player transfers is completely fruitless.

The way i look at us possibly signing 3 players from Monaco is that all three of the players in question (Silva, Mendy and Fabinho) would have probably been bought by other teams even if we weren't interested but it just so happens that Pep likes all 3 of them and has a chance at getting all 3.

Why would we let our rivals have a chance of signing Fabinho just because it wouldn't be "fair" if we signed all 3 lol..

Hoffenheim just qualified for Champions League and before the season could even finish Bayern snapped up 2 of their better players for next season after impressive performances against them. I didn't see anyone calling Bayern weak for doing that.

If Liverpool got 3 players from Barcelona people would be impressed. If they got 3 from a midtable Southampton people would be bewildered.

If we get 3 players from a very entertaining table topping team it will not be any shock to anyone.

That French Guy is a bit soft in the tete.

i don't give a fuck about basketball(except watching the fans of aris ect).
I don't give a fuck what people think about city,i used to when we were shit
I don't give a fuck about some twat who throws a ball at a hoop
I give a fuck about players who may strengthen us for the up coming season.
can we please stick to fabinho and not what some French guy whose is pissed off because somebody is looking to take their strongest players,fuck him its his problem,im sure Monaco will replace their outgoing stars with,oh fuck it

FABINHO info please.

It not weak to sign players from the same teams, the best lb for reasonable money is who we have have moved for same as the RB. Who they play for is irrelevant fabinho is a RB who is more the capable of moving into cm when we have the ball which is perfect for how pep plays. Mendy is an adaptable player capable of playing in a number of positions which is another thing pep loves in a player.

Fabinho is excited about the idea of playing for City and Pep Guardiola, but Juventus are making a big move for him. [France Football]

Juventus have been talking to his agent Jorge Mendes. [FF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.