Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmich - fingers crossed but NOT hopeful
Been saying Kimmich myself, could be wishful thinking, but I'm hopeful, been looking to put my free bet from my Sanchez bet on it but cant find any odds on it. Bayern getting Tolisso might help.

We're not going to get Kimmich. Both Ancelotti and Rumminegge have said he is Lahm's "natural heir." Bayern are not a selling club and he'll likely play an increasingly important role there next season.

I don't think we're looking for a defensive midfielder in addition to Fernandinho. If we get Fabinho, it'll probably be for right-back but I think Walker is our top target for that position and that's why our links with him have cooled since May

We're not going to get Kimmich. Both Ancelotti and Rumminegge have said he is Lahm's "natural heir." Bayern are not a selling club and he'll likely play an increasingly important role there next season.

I don't think we're looking for a defensive midfielder in addition to Fernandinho. If we get Fabinho, it'll probably be for right-back but I think Walker is our top target for that position and that's why our links with him have cooled since May
Neither Kimmich nor Fabinho want to be right backs though. If we bought either it would be as a midfielder and used as cover for Walker. If Bayern are telling him hes going to be a right back and Pep is saying hed be our pivot, I'm sure he'd be tempted to come to us.
Squad wise if we get all our heavilly linked targets we'll have one space left and with only Fernandinho as right back cover my guess would be we are looking for either a second right back or a central mid, that can cover right back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.