Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for real,he's off to the rags what the fuck were we never in for him or what,does he also realise that he's moving from a team that played all out attacking football to a team who defend for large periods then when things aren't going their way hoof it up field to bogbrush ..

Hes a good player wherever he ends up, but my guess is we fill that position next summer when Toure and Fernandinho go with an even better player, so not really bothered.

Doesnt sound like its a done deal but sounds like he interested in joining the rags

Seleção Brasileira‏ @BrazilStat 1h1 hour ago
FABINHO admits to EI: "An offer from José Mourinho to join Manchester United would be very tempting."

DC8YiFwWsAIm8OV.jpg

Fabinho has more than once made it clear that he'd join Man United. And his price is very reasonable. United shouldn't waste time anymore.

I swear the media go back and forth twice a week on both whether he wants to go to United and whether Mourinho even wants to sign him. If the fee is reported to be in the 30m-35m range I would have thought United would have him signed by now

Doesnt sound like its a done deal but sounds like he interested in joining the rags

FABINHO admits to EI: "An offer from José Mourinho to join Manchester United would be very tempting."

DC8YiFwWsAIm8OV.jpg

Fabinho has more than once made it clear that he'd join Man United. And his price is very reasonable. United shouldn't waste time anymore.
He was asked the question specifically, but does sound good for them. Would be a good signing. I still think they've got a long way to go in their squad if we land the targets we're being linked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.