Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely a ban is a ban.

Atletico should not be able to buy whilst a ban is in place. It appears not though.

Buy, loan back then register when ban ends. A farce.

If ban ends December, then when window opens in January they can buy.
Although the papers usually refer to it as a transfer ban. The ban is actually on registering new players l believe. Quite a few transfers seem to be before you can actually register the player nowadays.

Although the papers usually refer to it as a transfer ban. The ban is actually on registering new players l believe. Quite a few transfers seem to be before you can actually register the player nowadays.

Ok. Thanks for that insight.

Just does not seem right that a club with a ban on registering new players can buy players.

Ok. Thanks for that insight.

Just does not seem right that a club with a ban on registering new players can buy players.
Does seem a bit strange I remember Turan doing nothing for half a season when he signed for Barcelona during their transfer ban.

Why on earth not? Get half a season more or less resting, then play your way in during the last 5 months leading up to it !

Most international footballers are worried about moving clubs in a world cup year because of wanting to guarantee game time....resting is not something most would want to do and risk missing out on a place in the squad. Reports suggest he's already concerned he might not get in the international team as a midfielder and RB is most likely the position he'll need to play....sat in the training ground for 6months wouldnt help his options and he knows it.

Most international footballers are worried about moving clubs in a world cup year because of wanting to guarantee game time....resting is not something most would want to do and risk missing out on a place in the squad. Reports suggest he's already concerned he might not get in the international team as a midfielder and RB is most likely the position he'll need to play....sat in the training ground for 6months wouldnt help his options and he knows it.
You mean you THINK you know that, have you spoken to him? Has he told you his intentions?

Makes me laugh when nobodies on here try and make out they know the mind of a pfrofessional footballer, it's not just you.

You mean you THINK you know that, have you spoken to him? Has he told you his intentions?

Makes me laugh when nobodies on here try and make out they know the mind of a pfrofessional footballer, it's not just you.

I was thinking this would be common sense mate....Show me one quote from one international footballer "ever" that has said he's happy not playing 1st team football the year of the world cup, with a place in the international squad at stake? Good luck with that!....

Fabinho had all the game time in the world and won the league with Monaco and is still overlooked by Tite because of Casmiro and his love/loyalty for Paulinho. Even Fernandinho still gets ahead of him. Jemerson from Monaco got a few looks at CB and still chose not to bring Fabinho. Not sure a Fabinho who now has Youri trying to adapt next to him and a significant reduction in "star" players that helped him win the league is going to help Fabinho get into Brazil's team any faster.

Fabinho had all the game time in the world and won the league with Monaco and is still overlooked by Tite because of Casmiro and his love/loyalty for Paulinho. Even Fernandinho still gets ahead of him. Jemerson from Monaco got a few looks at CB and still chose not to bring Fabinho. Not sure a Fabinho who now has Youri trying to adapt next to him and a significant reduction in "star" players that helped him win the league is going to help Fabinho get into Brazil's team any faster.

Am I right in thinking then......If Fabinho had to sit in the training ground and not play for his club for 6months, that would make it even more difficult, almost impossible for Tite to select him for the International team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.