Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking this would be common sense mate....Show me one quote from one international footballer "ever" that has said he's happy not playing 1st team football the year of the world cup, with a place in the international squad at stake? Good luck with that!....
So, when did he tell you he wouldn't be happy to do it, you are stating it as fact, whereas reality is, it's your opinion.

And, let's be honest, you haven't got a fucking clue what he is thinking.

Fuming he'll feel like he deserves a testimonial we have been on about him for that long. If he was that good someone would have bought him by now. If he was called smith he would be worth 15 million less.

Don
So, when did he tell you he wouldn't be happy to do it, you are stating it as fact, whereas reality is, it's your opinion.

Don't be a ****. This is a forum where people give their views. Some you agree with some you don't.

Where did I say it was fact? Its a forum and again...use a bit of common sense mate.....its a forum of opinions and my opinion is he would know it would be a mistake not to play football for his club if he didnt want to risk missing out on playing for his country in a world cup year. Do I really have to type "in my opinion" after every line? give me a break....I'm still waiting for a quote on a international footballer not wanting to play for his club in a world cup year, by the way?

Where did I say it was fact? Its a forum and again...use a bit of common sense mate.....its a forum of opinions and my opinion is he would know it would be a mistake not to play football for his club if he didnt want to risk missing out on playing for his country in a world cup year. Do I really have to type "in my opinion" after every line? give me a break....I'm still waiting for a quote on a international footballer not wanting to play for his club in a world cup year, by the way?
I never said any footballer WOULD be happy to do that, so stop making out I said things I never did. You, on the other hand are presenting opinion as fact, as I said at the start, it's not just you, I just see it as attention seeking. I do however remember you as being one of the world's biggest flappers, last summer, or the one before, leading to many asking how old you were.

You seem to know everything he is thinking though, so can you tell us, will he sign for us? Give him a call, yeah?

I never said any footballer WOULD be happy to do that, so stop making out I said things I never did. You, on the other hand are presenting opinion as fact, as I said at the start, it's not just you, I just see it as attention seeking. I do however remember you as being one of the world's biggest flappers, last summer, or the one before, leading to many asking how old you were.

You seem to know everything he is thinking though, so can you tell us, will he sign for us? Give him a call, yeah?

lol! You being serious or having a laugh? You really going back 2 years to throw the old "flappers" tag at me?...thats like something you do on a playground! Give it a rest...

lol! You being serious or having a laugh? You really going back 2 years to throw the old "flappers" tag at me?...thats like something you do on a playground! Give it a rest...
Give what a rest? Isn't it true then?

Unfortunately for you, it is.

Unlike your assumptions you know what players want to, or will, do.

;o)

Am I right in thinking then......If Fabinho had to sit in the training ground and not play for his club for 6months, that would make it even more difficult, almost impossible for Tite to select him for the International team?
Yup that's why he's in an interesting spot. Tite doesn't seem to have many open spots in his WC squad and Dani Alves moving to PSG presents unique opportunity for Dani, Thiago Silva and Marquinhos to play together all season leading up to a World Cup. So it would be hard to see him at RB, and of course Marcelo and Alex Sandro on the left. If Fernandinho regains top form with Casemiro and Paulinho, Renato Augusto likely already earmarked it will be hard to see Fabinho starting there as well. Still anything can happen of course.

Yup that's why he's in an interesting spot. Tite doesn't seem to have many open spots in his WC squad and Dani Alves moving to PSG presents unique opportunity for Dani, Thiago Silva and Marquinhos to play together all season leading up to a World Cup. So it would be hard to see him at RB, and of course Marcelo and Alex Sandro on the left. If Fernandinho regains top form with Casemiro and Paulinho, Renato Augusto likely already earmarked it will be hard to see Fabinho starting there as well. Still anything can happen of course.

thanks mate...

Haven't seen much to suggest that Fabinho might be back in consideration after Alves signed with PSG. Seems we're in for two right-backs and maybe a holding midfielder, like William Carvalho....so why not shoot two birds with one stone and sign him up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.