Fabinho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by kippaxblue76, 28 Jun 2015.

1. GX Blue

GX Blue

MCFC Realist.
    Chin up.

2. shak

shak

Alright that did make me smile, amateur dramatics aside, there do seem to be a lot of people who's default opinion is 'Pep knows best' - which is fine - but this is the transfer forum. I was hoping to discuss transfers, not just be told that my opinion isn't valid. I get it, they are better informed, but if we go down that route then the only posters here would be Pep, Txiki and Khaldoon.

3. blueparrot

blueparrot

But you said yourself
    DM is Pep's position, he knows it literally better than anyone

4. shak

shak

Yeah that's my point, he knows it better than anyone, so I hardly think he is happy with Fernandinho and Yaya playing there. He just seems to be choosing to strengthen elsewhere, which personally I think is a decision we will regret in a years time. If we end up playing Ferna at RB and as DM against tougher opposition, we will have missed out on Fabinho who could play both of those roles better. In all likelihood we have two seasons of Pep, maybe three if he signs an extension, choosing to settle again is wasteful.

5. asahartford1

asahartford1

I agree, defensive midfielder should be a priority. Toure cannot play that role fernandinho cannot play every game.
    It does not need to be aworld star.There are plenty of competent candidates.

6. Ruzzles

Ruzzles

Like? The way i see it there are very very few DM's that fit Pep's style of play

7. asahartford1

asahartford1

So is Toure a defensive midfielder?

8. gomer27

gomer27

well dinho wont have to play RB anymore...

9. Ruzzles

Ruzzles

Yes

10. shak

shak

Of course he will? We need two right backs in the squad, thats why we wanted Alves and Walker? There will be rotation even if Walker stays injury free.