Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely Yaya's replacement and starting DM over Dihno. Not my first choice, but a good player. Younger, taller, more physical version of Dihno.

I don't really see him as a DM for City. He will does it all to be in the Brazilian squad.
Even tough city give him more credit and exposition, he also have more "concurrence" (sorry i can't find the english word) at midfield that what he got at Monaco. Not a smart moove for the WC18.

I really see him as your RB (he was on the brezilian squad as RB). And I think you'll be dissapointed on the defensive point. But I hope not, he's an extremely nice guy, who deserve nothing but the success.

Very well put mate. Hope it's true, our mid is crying for a player like him.

Well, will be a terrible lost for us... And you're right, an awesome signing for you. Both as a player and a human-being.
But we signed Tielemans (if he goes through the medical). Hope he will confirm all the good I saw about him.

I don't really see him as a DM for City. He will does it all to be in the Brazilian squad.
Even tough city give him more credit and exposition, he also have more "concurrence" (sorry i can't find the english word) at midfield that what he got at Monaco. Not a smart moove for the WC18.

I really see him as your RB (he was on the brezilian squad as RB). And I think you'll be dissapointed on the defensive point. But I hope not, he's an extremely nice guy, who deserve nothing but the success.

He many get more 'competition' in our midfield, but we would need his energy and strength in the middle of the park, so I would expect him to play there more than at right back.

He many get more 'competition' in our midfield, but we would need his energy and strength in the middle of the park, so I would expect him to play there more than at right back.

I agree, but my point is that to convince him to sign, the number one argument, and he already said it, is probably the guarantee to play right back.

https://www.planete-asm.fr/actualite/20189-fabinho-je-prefererais-jouer-lateral-mais.html

L'entraîneur me fait jouer au milieu et l'équipe joue bien, elle a trouvé son équilibre comme ça. Il me dit qu'il me voit plus comme un milieu que comme un latéral et, en réalité, j'aime beaucoup jouer au milieu. Alors, pour moi, cette situation est difficile. Parce que j'aime bien ce rôle. Je préférerais jouer latéral mais disons que, si j'étais appelé en sélection en tant que milieu de terrain, je changerais peut-être d'

"Coach make me play CDM, and the team play a great football, she found herself like this. He told me that he see me much more (weeks after, Jardim said "only") as a CDM than a RB and, in fact, I love to play CDM. So, for me, its not an easy situation. Because I love to play CDM. But I would rather play RB. Let's say that, if I were call with the Brazilian team as a CDM, I would definitively change my mind."

I agree, but my point is that to convince him to sign, the number one argument, and he already said it, is probably the guarantee to play right back.

https://www.planete-asm.fr/actualite/20189-fabinho-je-prefererais-jouer-lateral-mais.html

L'entraîneur me fait jouer au milieu et l'équipe joue bien, elle a trouvé son équilibre comme ça. Il me dit qu'il me voit plus comme un milieu que comme un latéral et, en réalité, j'aime beaucoup jouer au milieu. Alors, pour moi, cette situation est difficile. Parce que j'aime bien ce rôle. Je préférerais jouer latéral mais disons que, si j'étais appelé en sélection en tant que milieu de terrain, je changerais peut-être d'

"Coach make me play CDM, and the team play a great football, she found herself like this. He told me that he see me much more (weeks after, Jardim said "only") as a CDM than a RB and, in fact, I love to play CDM. So, for me, its not an easy situation. Because I love to play CDM. But I would rather play RB. Let's say that, if I were call with the Brazilian team as a CDM, I would definitively change my mind."

They don't call him up as a right back either so he shouldn't worry. With Pep he may get a call up as an alternative to Casemiro.

The way we have played in some games this season, the right back has played in the midfield as well as in the traditional position, so if he's versatile, he might be used in both areas. Assuming he signs, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.