Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marca doesn't actually say Atleti are the front runners, only that they have expressed interest in a number of players including Fabinho and Sandro, both City targets. They did suggest that Fabinho having played in Madrid before could give them the edge, but it's speculation.

I would take it with a grain of salt.

...on condition that their transfer ban is overturned. That hasn't been established yet.

Not sure any deal is sealed, except possibly Walker as per @MCRJON

I still think we can rely on Gerard Romero saying he's all but signed for City. He's broken every signing we've made since Pep arrived but Bravo.

We should pay the money and avoid any future risk if this is the guy Pep really wants.

We should pay the money and avoid any future risk if this is the guy Pep really wants.

I agree 100%, though I think we will and a lot of these links are filler by the media.

Fabinho is absolutely perfect for what we need and he's expressed a desire to play for us on more than one occasion too.

He's certainly very confident.

He has every reason to be. Of all the individual reporters around, this guy has the most legit connections with Pep. He broke the news on Jesus, Sane, Nolito and Stones last year and has routinely broken the news on his signings in years previous.

I'm still nervous, but that's more just being cautious ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.