Failed managers as pundits

I have no problem with failed managers becoming pundits, as all managers will fail at one point or another. I cannot abide those career pundits, ex-players who haven't even tried to be a manager or even those who never came close to winning anything in their playing careers. Those lazy pundits who just say what they think without having to justify it or do any research. Neville and Carragher will try to justify their opinions with tactical analysis.
How can Savage, Collymore or Mills really comment on the competitiveness of the Bundesliga/La Liga or the consistency needed to win the Premier league? They've never experienced that so their opinion is based on supposition.

Most of the pundits are ****s. Danny ****ing Murphy and Michael Owen the little fucking weasels. Champagne Charlie fucking 60 yr old with streaked hair and ear rings the ponse bumming thompson or lawro, Merson the crack head. I could go on and on with the bunch of wankers. I'd rather listen to Carrick fan or Andy tato heads opinions!
Murphy is one of the better ones.

I have no problem with failed managers becoming pundits, as all managers will fail at one point or another. I cannot abide those career pundits, ex-players who haven't even tried to be a manager or even those who never came close to winning anything in their playing careers. Those lazy pundits who just say what they think without having to justify it or do any research. Neville and Carragher will try to justify their opinions with tactical analysis.
How can Savage, Collymore or Mills really comment on the competitiveness of the Bundesliga/La Liga or the consistency needed to win the Premier league? They've never experienced that so their opinion is based on supposition.
You are doing Stanloy a grave disservice, he played at least twice for Oviedo. :-)

Sack everyone of the fuckers who wore a red shirt, then we can start again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.