Families of 9/11 victims can sue Saudi Arabia

malg

Congress have overruled their President and allowed the families to sue Saudi Arabian government officials. The President says his only concern is that families from all over the world will now sue the US government for the 'work' they're doing around the world!

Good vote for lawyers.....

How would suing a country work, whos laws apply? Surely Saudi Arabia could say they dont recocgnise the charge and thats that

Fucking retarded. Just proof that if you mention 9/11, US politicians wet themselves and agree to anything. Going to be funny seeing all the lawsuits coming the way of the US government and it's officials now they've set this precedent though

So stupid, it s unbelievable Jeff.

Right I am becoming a lawyer for the refugees which are so because of the countless wars brought to the world by the US Government/ US Arms companies.

We are talking some serious quadrillions( first time I ve use the word)`Coz were talking 60+ countries invaded since WW2.

What has it got to do with Saudi Arabia anyway? Do the 7/7 victims now get to sue them as well along with anyone else harmed by Al Qaeda?

Just another victory for a bunch of parasite lawyers.

Be nice to see some familes sue the yanks for Iraq/Afghanistan.

This reminds me of that episode of Veep where the administration fuck up, blame China whom sanctions the fuck out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.