Family Stand ST card holders

I sit in the family stand with my 7 year old lad and I couldn't give a fuck about empty seats tbh !

People who leave early don't bother me

Day trippers don't bother me

People saying move the family stand to the third tier ..... Ermmmmm yeh . Why didn't you ask me to move in the Pearce era ?

As long as I'm sat in that seat with my son..... That's all that matters to me . Now fuck off
You worded it better than me.

I sit in the family stand with my 7 year old lad and I couldn't give a fuck about empty seats tbh !

People who leave early don't bother me

Day trippers don't bother me

People saying move the family stand to the third tier ..... Ermmmmm yeh . Why didn't you ask me to move in the Pearce era ?

As long as I'm sat in that seat with my son..... That's all that matters to me . Now fuck off

Well said that man!
It's bad enough the media and Rag twats going on about empty seats, now we're turning on each other.

If you have a spare ticket available at all from now till the end of the season can you please pm me if your not planning on showing up! Wanted to go today and couldn't and was pissed of to turn on the telly and to see the empty seats!
If ur serious about wanting to go get a membership card or join a supporters club, anyone wanting a ticket can get one so get off ur arse instead of coming on here moaning about empty seats unless of course ur a rag

If ur serious about wanting to go get a membership card or join a supporters club, anyone wanting a ticket can get one so get off ur arse instead of coming on here moaning about empty seats unless of course ur a rag
You know what your right I really shouldn't have bothered going travelling this year I should have just signed up to citizens instead! I'm a rag for suggesting season ticket holders should turn up to the games of which they have ALREADY paid for or if its too cold,damp or cba they cant sell the ticket to individuals such as myself!

Some one in he family stand who doesn't want to take a 5 and 7 year old in that weather can't be blamed.

Especially by those who did not bother themselves.

You are a dick. Look at the time of that. I agree it was empty when they scored. Ten minutes later it was very full. I watched it and saw it and thought to myself that has filled up well. I was there and I actually looked at it for five minutes. Not interacting with you again.

You are correct, the stand did fill shortly after this time..
the sad thing about it is this is the same picture the rags are using to bait city fans on face book,
City fans baiting other city fans with rag properganda is fkin ridicules..

You know what your right I really shouldn't have bothered going travelling this year I should have just signed up to citizens instead! I'm a rag for suggesting season ticket holders should turn up to the games of which they have ALREADY paid for or if its too cold,damp or cba they cant sell the ticket to individuals such as myself!
like i said if you want to go get off ur arse and sort yourself instead of slagging people off who have done just that

It was odd to see the ground sparsely populated for a genuine top-of-the-table clash (not just the FS) and such shite vocal support. I expected a repeat of the Hamburg game - we got a dead-rubber/Fulham at home type crowd and a performance on the pitch that was sadly even worse.

Did you post on the ticket and exchange thread asking for a ticket ? I've never had a problem getting one at face value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.