Fan arrested at Bournmouth

Everyone should read the Bournemouth Echo's article, they have written about a disgraceful incident very professionally. A City fan has been made to wait 6 months for this to be immediately kicked out at court ....
'However after pleading not guilty, the Crown Prosecution Service case against Mr Weir was dismissed after no evidence was offered at Poole Magistrates Court on Wednesday.'

The police will have charged the fan that night, He will have had to go to at least one court hearing to enter a not guilty plea and then return all the way to Bournemouth for his trial. At that point the CPS gave up. They were no doubt hoping he would cave in and plead guilty. That is disgraceful, the cops will have had all the evidence months ago, the CPS likewise and yet they did nothing. It was obvious well before the trial date that there was no evidence to convict him. It is, as I say disgraceful.

What if City barred him on the Monday after the match ? What if the arrest had caused him to fuck up his studies ? What has hapened to the lying thug steward ?

Further to the post above. The article does not say what the fan was charged with. If it was assaulting the steward then why is he not being prosecuted for lying ?

Everyone should read the Bournemouth Echo's article, they have written about a disgraceful incident very professionally. A City fan has been made to wait 6 months for this to be immediately kicked out at court ....
'However after pleading not guilty, the Crown Prosecution Service case against Mr Weir was dismissed after no evidence was offered at Poole Magistrates Court on Wednesday.'

The police will have charged the fan that night, He will have had to go to at least one court hearing to enter a not guilty plea and then return all the way to Bournemouth for his trial. At that point the CPS gave up. They were no doubt hoping he would cave in and plead guilty. That is disgraceful, the cops will have had all the evidence months ago, the CPS likewise and yet they did nothing. It was obvious well before the trial date that there was no evidence to convict him. It is, as I say disgraceful.

What if City barred him on the Monday after the match ? What if the arrest had caused him to fuck up his studies ? What has hapened to the lying thug steward ?
I'd like to give that steward a good hiding.

Further to the post above. The article does not say what the fan was charged with. If it was assaulting the steward then why is he not being prosecuted for lying ?
Yes it does -

The 20-year-old supporter from Bolton was charged with going onto the playing area during a designated football match without lawful authority or excuse at Vitality Stadium.

Wasn't that the fan who Sergio tried to intervene on his behalf for?
Yes, it seems the CPS finally realised they were on to a loser with the TV footage and Sergio's reaction to the steward manhandling the lad. They could have dropped the charge sooner though, a bit of a ****s trick to wait until it got to court then present no evidence.

Having been in a similar position I bet that lad has had a nightmare over the last 6 months. All he wanted to do was celebrate a last minute winner, that’s what football is all about and he was treated like a criminal. Disgusting how fans are treated these days. I’m happy for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.