Fans invading the pitch

WEMBLEY76 said:
Please don't.The trophy presentation would be risked,it's selfish,you will be banned for life from the ground,and the club will be fined.If all stay in their seats,everybody can enjoy it equally.

Perhaps everyone can stand and say "God bless the Queen Mum" before retiring for tiffin?

I think City ought to distribute muffins, and encourage everyone to bring muffins with them, then at the final whistle lob them onto the pitch. Look amazing that would. Tens of thousand of muffins in crossing arcs as the whole world watches..."Mad, mad the lot of them." Someone would moan about health and safety though. The risks of fractured skulls caused by flying bread products. Questions in Parliament. Unethical use of cultural icon. Accusations of racism...what, no na'an? Animal rights issues....attractive nuisance for pigeons putting them at risk. Oh well.

Well as we know the club read this and other forums and there are 27,000 threads on "pitch invasion" i think its safe to say the 40,000,000 security and police officers around the pitch perimeter will stop this from happening

pride in battle said:
4 th Division? We win the league for the first time in 44 years, why wouldn't there be a pitch invasion?

There certainly was one at St James Park 44 years ago!

Sigh said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Please don't.The trophy presentation would be risked,it's selfish,you will be banned for life from the ground,and the club will be fined.If all stay in their seats,everybody can enjoy it equally.

Perhaps everyone can stand and say "God bless the Queen Mum" before retiring for tiffin?

I think City ought to distribute muffins, and encourage everyone to bring muffins with them, then at the final whistle lob them onto the pitch. Look amazing that would. Tens of thousand of muffins in crossing arcs as the whole world watches..."Mad, mad the lot of them." Someone would moan about health and safety though. The risks of fractured skulls caused by flying bread products. Questions in Parliament. Unethical use of cultural icon. Accusations of racism...what, no na'an? Animal rights issues....attractive nuisance for pigeons putting them at risk. Oh well.
Because the celebration of the FA cup from the stands was so fucking shit.<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 3:03 pm --<br /><br />
117 M34 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
They are called promotion pitch invasions for a reason.

By who?
Well I cant list everyone but the last person to say it was Manish Bhasin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.