Fans Of The Band Dodgy?

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Just heard from Dodgy's Mathew Priest that the band are playing on the stage in City Square before the derby next Thursday ...

Free peace Sweet was a good album. Went to see them once at Liverpool Uni but got so pissed before they came on that I passed out and woke up at home covered in sick about 6 hours later. I still have no idea what they are like live, might go and see on Thursday.

Saw them at Dronfest last year. Wasn't expecting much but they were pretty good. I'd forgotten how much I liked 'In a room' until they did it. They're definitely worth seeing.

Mathew Priest also plays with Icicle Works and Ian McNabb's solo stuff too .... Usually gets chants of 'Dodgy drummer' aimed at him ... And scarily is a ringer for one of my best mates ... They met after the last Icicle Works gig, and McNabb was pissing himself at the similarity ....

Saw them on the recent Shiiiine On mini cruise to Amsterdam, were decent and a good blast from the past.

Worth heading down early for.

I saw Dodgy play on a sunny afternoon at Werneth Park, Oldham of all places a fair few years ago. Will definately pop down early to watch these before the Derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.