Fantasy Football Leagues

Felt ashamed, but in fairness to myself I put in 2 of their defenders in, so i'm hoping for 36 more 0-0 draws, might be enough to see them relegated. I needed a couple of defenders that were half decent and not too dear, ruled Tottenham and Liverpool out, so Smalling and Shaw sneaked in, paid off this week.

Apologies to the blue that i'm beating in the h2h this week, as those points are the difference.

Swansea at Sunderland with Gomis off to a flyer has piqued my interest. Having a bash at that as think scousers will get held at Arsenal

Personally i find i tend to jinx the players i pick. And for that reason i don't like to pick any City players..

I had the same thing . Maybe I should have picked 3 rags because last time I did a fantasy was early 2000's and I ended the season with 5 fit players from 16. Think that's a forfeit according to modern rules, Battle of Bramall Lane springs to mind.

No going that well this year either , so much so, my partners team that, she put in a week late has already passed my total.

Last edited:
Good week for me so far. Transferring in Gomis and sticking Coloccini in the team gave me 12 points with another 5 coming courtesy of Sakho at West Ham. Have Aguero, Sterling and Yaya yet to score along with Ramsey and Wanyama who should all pick up points today.

Still can't get in front of @shadygiz though as the top mod, the jammy bastard

I have always had a voodoo team. Notable players this year are depay and Rooney, I interchange the captaincy between them. My other strikers are girou and the lad at West Ham who's now injured.

I would never touch a city player

I have always had a voodoo team. Notable players this year are depay and Rooney, I interchange the captaincy between them. My other strikers are girou and the lad at West Ham who's now injured.

I would never touch a city player

Mate, thats just strange

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.