Fantasy Football Leagues

Despite my currently successful option of "stick in any striker playing against Bournemouth", have gone for a B'Mouth player this week bringing in Callum Wilson for Gomis who is playing the rags. 3 in 3 and Leicester at home next up? Sounds promising to me

Fell behind in Mod Wars with @shadygiz, a recently holidayed @Danamy and @Matty all ahead now. Am predicting a great week this week though to put some of them right back in their place

City players didn't do me any favours this week, i had Sterling, Silva and Aguero :-(

Same (Yaya->Silva) though I also have Mahrez who nicked a few points for me.

Time to uncaptain Aguero now. I have Mahrez, Wilson and Gomis all in the team so am thinking that captain Wilson will be a good choice at home to Sunderland.

Aaron Ramsey is going next week, another underperforming player.

Taking out Sterling and bringing in Wanyama when he's up against the rags is a bold move!

Same (Yaya->Silva) though I also have Mahrez who nicked a few points for me.

Time to uncaptain Aguero now. I have Mahrez, Wilson and Gomis all in the team so am thinking that captain Wilson will be a good choice at home to Sunderland.

Aaron Ramsey is going next week, another underperforming player.

Taking out Sterling and bringing in Wanyama when he's up against the rags is a bold move!

I Agree on Ramsey waste of space for points.. ill swap Ramsey for Tadic

I'm thinking Barkley for Ramsey next week or maybe Payet. Need to sort my defence out eventually as they aren't generating enough points
I'm doing wank. Look at the state of this.

ZiZEx7S.jpg

eLS7msT.jpg

Personally i find i tend to jinx the players i pick. And for that reason i don't like to pick any City players..

This is me, going back years any city player I pick gets injured so I have a no city and 3 Utd policy. It's like a voodoo doll team. I've gone roony depay and shaw this year. Expect them all to suffer!

Told you. VOODOO! VOODOO! VOODOO!

Whatshisname to replace the fat injured mincer of a left back please

I now have Shneiderlin, Rooney and Martial in the team.
Had to take out Depay as I couldn’t afford all the changes I wanted.
Note the poor performance of Hazard this season he has been in from the start as has Willian but he is now out (I put that lad in from west ham pre the west ham game). I’ve also got Chadli who has done cock all after finishing the season quite well last year!
Also started the season with Naismith at Everton, He wasn’t getting in the team so I swapped him out two weeks back and que a hatrick against Chavs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.