FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

bluemoonmcfc

On the way back from Manchester to Nottingham, you got off at Sheffield. You, are a cock. To start on a fellow blue like you did.

Got on the train and almost every seat was 'reserved'. I managed to find a seat not reserved. Then a Polish couple took issue with me sat in their seat. I politely told them to take it up with a train official and refused to move. I was well within my rights as the seat had not been reserved and had it of shwn as being I may of actually found another seat. So I wasn't standing up after I could of found a seat had I known it was reserved.

Like I said; politely told them it should be taken up with national rail and they may be given more seats and a refund.

Then you, you cock, started on me. I spoke politely to you and you had none of it. I swore at you and you fucking shit it you shit bag. Then an out of hours police women moved me away with her badge. I was seen as in the wrong for swearing but I only swore in defence as I felt threatened.

This shit bag was lucky to have been saved by the police women. Starting on a fellow blue after the match. I still can't believe it.

Blonde hair, glasses and a shit bag. Slapped you half an hour later as you pretended to sleep and you said nothing until you was already off at Sheffield. Had I of got off I'd of fucking killed you you complete and utter shit bag.

Shame on you for starting on me when I tried my best to be reasonable. Shame on you for shitting it when I swore at you.

I swear in defence at eing attacked and I'm moved on leaving the two Polish to have their seat. Luckily for you I was moved on you fucking shit bag.

Re: FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

he must have been one hell of a shit bag

bluemoonmcfc said:
On the way back from Manchester to Nottingham, you got off at Sheffield. You, are a cock. To start on a fellow blue like you did.

Got on the train and almost every seat was 'reserved'. I managed to find a seat not reserved. Then a Polish couple took issue with me sat in their seat. I politely told them to take it up with a train official and refused to move. I was well within my rights as the seat had not been reserved and had it of shwn as being I may of actually found another seat. So I wasn't standing up after I could of found a seat had I known it was reserved.

Like I said; politely told them it should be taken up with national rail and they may be given more seats and a refund.

Then you, you cock, started on me. I spoke politely to you and you had none of it. I swore at you and you fucking shit it you shit bag. Then an out of hours police women moved me away with her badge. I was seen as in the wrong for swearing but I only swore in defence as I felt threatened.

This shit bag was lucky to have been saved by the police women. Starting on a fellow blue after the match. I still can't believe it.

Blonde hair, glasses and a shit bag. Slapped you half an hour later as you pretended to sleep and you said nothing until you was already off at Sheffield. Had I of got off I'd of fucking killed you you complete and utter shit bag.

Shame on you for starting on me when I tried my best to be reasonable. Shame on you for shitting it when I swore at you.

I swear in defence at eing attacked and I'm moved on leaving the two Polish to have their seat. Luckily for you I was moved on you fucking shit bag.

sorry mate i was just having a bad day.

super-cool-story-bro.png

Seriously though, it kicks off about reservations nearly every time I get on a train, those little tickets are pointless and the screens are always knackered.

Never kick off with a blue though. Unless they're being a right tit, not saying you were.

de niro said:
bluemoonmcfc said:

sorry mate i was just having a bad day.

You utter shit bag

bluemoonmcfc said:

PMSL you slapped him once like a girl but were too scared to do any more, why? Then claim you would have killed him :D

bluemoonmcfc said:

louis Vuitton have had their day i feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.