FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

Just as a point of reference, can you confirm which rail company was responsible for issuing a reservation, but not putting a suitable notice on the seats.

Because I think it's those shitbags that deserve a good slapping !

East Midlands trains have a lot to answer for!! Everytime the 17.43 service to Nottingham rolls in on platform 13 its always a 2-carriage train & every other seat has a reservation on it!!! Had to stand a few times. The whole scenario was great entertainment (was sat about 7 rows away), Dave [the Milky bar kid] was perfectly reasonable when he suggested that the OP move. The OP, who was a bit worse for wear, all dressed in black, stood up (his beer bottles clanging away in his bag) & started shouting & swearing & went into a drunken explanation about how he was the victim, (was impressed that Dave didn't rise to the bait) which was why the off-duty pig turned up to diffuse the situation.
What upsets me the most is the attitude to us exiled Blues. Born & bred Mancs that have moved away through various reasons are still treated like lepers. A bit of respect please.

shauny said:
East Midlands trains have a lot to answer for!! Everytime the 17.43 service to Nottingham rolls in on platform 13 its always a 2-carriage train & every other seat has a reservation on it!!! Had to stand a few times. The whole scenario was great entertainment (was sat about 7 rows away), Dave [the Milky bar kid] was perfectly reasonable when he suggested that the OP move. The OP, who was a bit worse for wear, all dressed in black, stood up (his beer bottles clanging away in his bag) & started shouting & swearing & went into a drunken explanation about how he was the victim, (was impressed that Dave didn't rise to the bait) which was why the off-duty pig turned up to diffuse the situation.
What upsets me the most is the attitude to us exiled Blues. Born & bred Mancs that have moved away through various reasons are still treated like lepers. A bit of respect please.

Sounds like Lee Mason, the fact he was pissed explains his performance in the game at least.

Breaking News!!!!

Police have released a crime scene picture of a violent occurence on board a train travelling from Manchester to Nottingham at the weekend.

Eyewitnesses have recalled a man shouting "Shitbag" constantly for an hour after the incident.

funny_cat_3.jpg

I know its crap but it's a really funny picture, well i think so anyway!

Just read a few pages of this but pmsl - not sure how I missed this until today! Classic thread material.

By the way, if they had tickets for the seats you were sat in then forget about the reserved signs and so on, you should have just moved like a gent instead of being a total prick about it.

Good on the other blue for stepping in I reckon. All hail captain shit-bag; saviour of the poor Polish couple.

GaudinoMotors said:
"Take it up with National rail"

Denying the couple the seats they had clearly reserved and that were on their ticket.

Slapping someone when they are asleep

even worse - waiting for someone to fall asleep before slapping them

What a pathetic specimen you sound.

Yeah, that too.

There is a light said:
Shitbag

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owRxSqprd3Y&feature=related[/youtube]

This shitbag is obviously trying to dodge paying his fare as the ticket inspector nears

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.