Faouzi Ghoulam

Seosa said:
balotelli17 said:
pudge said:
Are you Dax777, are you Dax777, are you Dax777 in disguise...

no im not and i dont know much about ghoulam tbh we may not be interested in him i just saw his name and thought i would post it to see if any one had heard of him.

Wait, in your OP you said we were supposed to be very interested in him, now you're saying we might not even be interested and you were just posting out of curiosity. Plus, there's no mention of us in that article. *sigh*

sorry mate maybe i should clear it up. i meant that i had read his name when looking up digne and so i decided to make this thread to see if anybody had heard anything about it but obviously no has so i presumed we may not be interested in him. i am not itk but imo we may be interested as we've sent scouts over to watch kurt zouma and they would have watched this lad play.

http://translate.google.com/transla...-la-pression-sur-ses-dirigeants_83946&act=url

Today, after its successful debut in L1 (11 appearances, 2 goals), the No. 33 is followed by the biggest European clubs. The latest news, including Manchester City have sent emissaries to Geoffroy Guichard in recent weeks to view at work. The Forez obviously intend to keep it as long as possible, but they may have to seriously endeavor. This is not the only sensitive issue with regard to youth leadership Etienne.

The left side Faouzi Ghulam (20 years), high performance, too (15 tenure in the league), awakens desires. The Citizens reportedly spotted during their expeditions to Zouma. But it is Italy that has the largest score. The media transalpine Sussidiario It reveals that the Chievo Verona, Genoa and Naples would be very interested in his profile name and have slept on their shelves. Finally, Joshua Guilavogui (21 years) will also certainly highly sought during the next mercatos. Performance among the Greens (14 tenure in L1, an achievement) and in Blueberries (10 caps, 2 goals) does not go unnoticed.

it says here we sent scouts to watch zouma but we also spotted ghoulam and now have an interest in him. i think this is true but i dont know if we'll sign him as im not itk.

balotelli17 said:
LoveCity said:
balotelli17 said:
Faouzi Ghoulam is, also, the only player I’ve ever seen throw a football farther than Rory Delap.

6098918827_832ebb49ab.jpg

lol i never wrote that mate it was just an article i found on him as i was trying to find out some info on him. he seems highly rated as hes a french u21 international we apparently found out about him after we were scouting kurt zouma.
now that zouma lad does look a touch of class!!!!! apparently better thought of than varane that real signed last year, who also looks class!!!!

pudge said:
balotelli17 said:
pudge said:
Are you Dax777, are you Dax777, are you Dax777 in disguise...

no im not and i dont know much about ghoulam tbh we may not be interested in him i just saw his name and thought i would post it to see if any one had heard of him.
I think you are

Where is Dax my cock shoved firmly up Vertonghen's ass 777 these days?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pudge said:
balotelli17 said:
I think you are

Where is Dax my cock shoved firmly up Vertonghen's ass 777 these days?

watching football matches on tv almost certainly

In City watch was just the talk, that City are watching this guy (AGAIN!).

I know, De Laurentis is a bad ass of a dealer and a very hard to negotiate with, but....

Do has someone an idea, hoy good could be this guy???

Has someone seen him playing???

Opinions... ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.