FAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
You can find a full list of the forum rules here, but below are answers to some some frequently asked questions:

Why can't I start new threads?

New members need to have made a certain number of posts before they can start threads themselves. In the mean time you can post on any existing threads.

Why can't I register with my webmail address?

Certain webmail addresses are banned for security reasons. Please use your home ISP or work email address to register where possible.

Who are the moderators?

You can find a full list of the moderating team here.

How do I post pictures?

Click on the image icon on the toolbar, and insert the URL of the image you want to post. If the image is stored locally on your machine, use a free image hosting service such as Tinypic to upload your image.

How do I quote multiple posts?

Simply click reply on each post you wish to quote, and they will automatically be added to your post. There is a good video tutorial here.

It says I have insufficient privileges to post in a topic?

The most likely explanation is that you have been thread banned, but please feel free to send a PM to Ric or a moderator for clarification.

It says I have insufficient privileges to view a topic?

The most likely explanation is that the thread has been removed, but again please feel free to send a PM to Ric or a moderator for clarification.

What to do if ads are causing problems?

Ads are necessary to pay for the site's hosting fees, but occasinally can cause performance or functionality issues. If this hapens, please PM Ric to explain what the issue is that you are facing (preferably with a screengrab) so that we can resolve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.