Fastest player in the world?

benCTID said:
Chippy_boy said:
Easy answer: Joe Hart.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiVnYq7s1kg[/youtube]

30 seconds in. He sprints about 50 meters in 5 seconds. Unbelievable speed. Seriously.

It is speeded up.

No, it isn't. It's just crappy video quality.

I think the speed most defenders fear is acceleration=quickness in and out of breaks. Lennon, Walcott, Nani, Messi, Robben, Navas have that.

Then there is medium distance- This is when you push and then outrun your guy going straight. Micah Richards, Bale, Agbonlahor. Young, Odonkor, Bellamy, and I guess Jelen have that.

Then their is straight line speed. This is a function of timed sprints: Chicarito; Rommedahl and most certainly Onuoha have this. And while Chici and Romm were also fast on the field. Onuoha never really was. He is a cautious footballer who overthinks everything and thus is almost never playing loose. Thus he is unlikely to clock top speed.

By the way, I never tot Ronaldo was fast, and I wonder why he gets ranked amongst the fastest :?

Ronaldo is one of those Speed/power/skill guys. It is not his speed that kills you, but a mixture of it an other things. But straightline Ronaldo was never that fast. I have seen Puyol run him down and out run him many a time. And Puyol is not fast!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.