Favorite sky sports pundit?

i actually think ray wilkins is excellent as a co commentator , know he played for the shite but seems an all round knowledgeable and nice guy , calls it as he sees it

Le-tissier, Souness, and Wilkins all seem level headed, knowledgable and keep there own preferences aside, Also two current players that seem to crop up from time to time, and they've both come across very well are Danny Murphy and dare I say it . . . . . . . . . .Phil Neville.

Souness is good, Kamara for comedy value (he's pretty impartial too), Le Tis.

I think the La Liga coverage is great too, better than the English football generally.

My favourite commentator is on ESPN though, Derek Rae.

Souness, Le Tiss and Wilkins, and the odd time abit of Ruud, can see Seedorf having a career in punditry too.

In the studio its Ray Wilkins, he's one of the most intelligent on there. I don't rate him as a co-commentator though, the game moves a bit quickly for him and he comes out with some rubbish. The first leg of the Real - Spurs game he drove me nuts repeating that ''defenders should stay on their feet'' it was a good point, but a bit of overkill after he said it the 10th time! But he's bright and his tactical analysis in the studio is top draw, seems like a good bloke too.

mike wedderburn, but 80% of the rest are just backstabbing biased shitstirring transpaerant tossers? who think we are all thick and cannot see through their own agendas?

Andy Gray is coming across a lot better these days on Talksport than he ever did when he was on Sky Sports. Couldn't stand him before but actually growing to like him now. Guess that's what working for Sky Sports does to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.