Favourite AC/DC TRACK

I love that one that has a chugging riff, with high-pitched screechy vocals the best.

What? Thats all of them? Oh......

Tickets for the Arena on sale Friday morning. If any body gets a spare bear me in mind as i won`t be anywhere near a computer for the internet sales.

Why would anyone waste their time in theis thread, if they don't like AC/DC??

Am going to go for 2 songs, one from Brian and one from Bon

Going through my IPOD the most listened to song is 'Shake a Leg', the vocals and everything about the song is just balls to the wall rock.

The most listened to Bon song is a track from Powerage 'Up to my neck in You'. Bons lyics were always funny and this is the most underated album of all time in my humble opinion. Some good songs mentioned here, let's hear some more!!!

They went through a stage last season of playing 'Dog Eat Dog' at half time, always brought a smile to my face

Citysmith said:
Why would anyone waste their time in theis thread, if they don't like AC/DC??

Am going to go for 2 songs, one from Brian and one from Bon

Going through my IPOD the most listened to song is 'Shake a Leg', the vocals and everything about the song is just balls to the wall rock.

The most listened to Bon song is a track from Powerage 'Up to my neck in You'. Bons lyics were always funny and this is the most underated album of all time in my humble opinion. Some good songs mentioned here, let's hear some more!!!

They went through a stage last season of playing 'Dog Eat Dog' at half time, always brought a smile to my face

Chill mate, it's not that I don't like them, been to see them many times even when Bon was singing with them, but they DO all sound the same, can't deny that.

Sorry Gaudino, you missunderstood me. I am chilled, a question more than a statement?

I understand that you feel the songs sound the same, but I feel that the songs sound very different indeed. Not to mention 2 different singers. Brian to me is a heavy metal singer, while Bon was a bar rock n roll singer.

You look at the songs from the first 2 or 3 albums and they are very much a rock n roll affair. Examples include Dirty Deeds, It's a long way to the top, Highway to hell etc.....

Mutt Lange came joined in 79 he polished up the sound for the Highway to Hell album, he made a record that would crack the American market, far more so than any album before.

Then Bon died and Brian was drafted in Back in Black was made and it to me sounds perfect. It was a singer hungry to prove himself, a band a the top of their game in term of writing, a producer who was hungry for success and also patient in terms of getting the best out of the band.

That album was never gonna be re-produced and AC/DC tried but failed with For those about to Rock, they dumped Mutt and it all went very raw for a while, they self produced Flick of the switch and Fly on the wall and Blow up your video wasn't the best.

They stormed back in 1991 with the Razors Edge which was produced by Bruce Fairburn, that gave us the now Anthem Thunderstruck (Which for the record sounds nothing like anything that Bon ever recorded with band). The 90's were a bit of a write off with Ballbreaker and Stiff upper lip. Some good songs but no solid albums. This new cd for me is the best since Flick. Do their albums all sound the same, hell no!!!

But then again you might be right ;o)

Now for the important stuff, tickets for tomorrow, they are a must!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck with it all

Just stuck Back in Black album on.. City should run out to the intro of Hells Bells, kin awesome.

Citysmith; Agree on what you say, different singers, production etc, but I meant it more a comment on the formula always staying the same. And was only tongue in cheek.
I won't be bothereing trying for tickets tomorrow, simply cos I detest that barn MEN Arena. Good luck to yourself though, and anyone else going for it.

Re: Favourinte AC/DC TRACK

Extreme Good Luck to anyone trying (like me) tomorrow to get tickets for 21st April!!!

What is it? About 40,000 tickets for 3 UK gigs?

I'm gonna be inconsolable if I haven't got one by 10.15am coz they'll have probably gone by then.

Oh.....Problem Child, Let's Get It Up, Givin the dog a bone and It's a Long Way to the Top....

Exhaust all possible avenues of anyone who works for anyone who's company gets priority tickets for the MEN if ya know 'em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.