Favourite commentators/pundits

Thinking outside the box, Clarence Seedorf has done some excellent punditry in the past. Just reminded me when I saw him play the other night.

Jim Beglin is an absolute cock. He literally groans out loud when something goes against Liverpool. At least pretend to be impartial you fucking pillock.

nunogo said:
I like it when John Hartson analyses our games. Doesn't talk the usual generic bullshit and isn't scared to disagree with his fellow pundits.

Totally agree. Was watching the Stoke vs West Ham game yesterday and it was like having a breath of fresh air.

bluemike said:
PowderBlue said:
Motty - legend.
He's the reason why I used to switch over to ITV, Brian Moore was the man.

Said legend on 5 live tonight said 'City are the Manchester team', and that we would beat the Rags in the semi. (After commenting that united fans wont have to travel to Wembley implying theyre all from london)

To be fair he did go on to say that he thought Bolton would beat us in the final, because of Nat Lofthouse. So he's not perfect

Exeter Blue I am here said:
In the hope of seeing Marseilles stick it to the rags, I stuck the footie on. Lasted about 3 minutes. Fuck me, there's boring cunts and then there's Ray Wilkins!!!!

agreed - fucking sycophants - absolutely shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.