Favourite football podcasts

greasedupdeafguy

Anyone listen to any?

I see that James Richardson and Ian Macintosh have left football weekly to start a new podcast which is a bit disappointing. First episode was okay although Kelly Cates is a bit irritating and clearly knows very little.

The game podcast is unbearable with Alyson Rudd which is annoying as I like Gab Marcotti

Last edited:
Football weekly has always been the best for me with Jimbo hosting, I'll see how it goes this season. I liked the new pod that he's doing with Macintosh and It'll probably be my "go to" each week from now on. I've probably listened to The game podcast a couple of times but I'm no a fan. I may have just chosen a couple of bad weeks to check it out but Gab Marcotti knows his stuff, granted but I find him annoying a lot of the time.

I did used to listen to The Football Ramble on and off but just trailed off keeping up do date listening to it. There's plenty on ITunes but I generally find them all to be much of a muchness. Football weekly always stood out because of the interplay between Jimbo and the guests, I'm hoping their new Podcast becomes a version of how they used to do their European Football show on BT.

Football weekly has always been the best for me with Jimbo hosting, I'll see how it goes this season. I liked the new pod that he's doing with Macintosh and It'll probably be my "go to" each week from now on. I've probably listened to The game podcast a couple of times but I'm no a fan. I may have just chosen a couple of bad weeks to check it out but Gab Marcotti knows his stuff, granted but I find him annoying a lot of the time.

I did used to listen to The Football Ramble on and off but just trailed off keeping up do date listening to it. There's plenty on ITunes but I generally find them all to be much of a muchness. Football weekly always stood out because of the interplay between Jimbo and the guests, I'm hoping their new Podcast becomes a version of how they used to do their European Football show on BT.
Yeah thats why I was disappointed he left, him and barry glendenning seemed to have very good chemistry.

93:20 for everything City is the best around.

Football Weekly is shite, only worth listening to if Daniel Taylor is on or for Sid Lowe's updates from Spain, they appear to be the only journalists on the show who know what they are talking about. Barry Glendenning is a cretin.

I'll give the new James Richardson one ago but I don't hold out any hope it'll be good. The Telegraph started a football podcast this season 'Total Football' which wasn't too bad.

Football Ramble has got a bit too 'lad banter' for my liking but can still be enjoyable.

93:20 for everything City is the best around.

Football Weekly is shite, only worth listening to if Daniel Taylor is on or for Sid Lowe's updates from Spain, they appear to be the only journalists on the show who know what they are talking about. Barry Glendenning is a cretin.

I'll give the new James Richardson one ago but I don't hold out any hope it'll be good. The Telegraph started a football podcast this season 'Total Football' which wasn't too bad.

Football Ramble has got a bit too 'lad banter' for my liking but can still be enjoyable.
Something about sid lowe which I find incredibly irritating.

Something about sid lowe which I find incredibly irritating.

His voice is irritating and he always comes across as someone who is being allowed to talk with the cool kids and tries his hardest to impress; but he generally knows his onions when it comes to the goings on in La Liga (or it appears he does).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.