Favourite music videos

Uwe Rosler's Grandad

I've just sat a professional exam on anti-money laundering, law, regulatory shit and all that jazz. I've had a beer and now chilling at home with a chinese and watching a few favourite music videos on youtube. Which begs the question, which are your favourite music videos?

I'll start us off:-

The Cure - Close to me
The Verve - Bitter sweet symphony
Wilco - Outtasite (outta mind)
Nirvana - In bloom
Madness - House of Fun
Audioslave - Show me how to live
Soundgarden - Black hole sun

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I've just sat a professional exam on anti-money laundering, law, regulatory shit and all that jazz. I've had a beer and now chilling at home with a chinese and watching a few favourite music videos on youtube. Which begs the question, which are your favourite music videos?

The Cure - Close to me
Nirvana - In bloom
Madness - House of Fun
is the chinese you've taken home male or female ? lol

paddystyle said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:

The Cure - Close to me
Nirvana - In bloom
Madness - House of Fun
is the chinese you've taken home male or female ? lol

You just reminded me...the wife is away on a girl's weekend, the kids are at grandma's and I had the golden opportunity to bring a fit chinese bird round but brought a meal home instead - doh!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kknzQjOen2M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kknzQjOen2M</a> Reminds me of the best gig I ever went too. Watching The King of Pop at the top of the world.

The fall has been great viewing for most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.