Favourite old school trainers?

Nike Wimbledon
Puma California (blue)

Got reissued versions of both of these, but the Wimbledon ones aren't exactly the same, thinner leather.

adidas Grand Prix

Remember these beauties?
153c1a2c97be9b24bd85255e337d5084.jpg

Last edited:
keegan_king.jpg

These were quite popular at my school but always thought it was a pretty naff brand. Never owned a Patrick cagoule!

Mine were Dark blue leather Adidas LA and when they died I went to the black leather ones. Quality trainers and comfy as.

Get a pair of the black ones for my birthday, got to be the leather ones though for me.

Remember getting bought a pair of Hi-tecs by me mam when 9, but I had wanted adidas, luckily as they were shite the soles fell off one after about 6 weeks and she got me some of these beauties

1-adidas-kick-0000-ekin1972-kicks-box.jpg

The first pair of trainers I bought myself were Adidas Rom. They lasted and lasted. All weathers, all surfaces. I think they brought them back a year or two ago but they'd hiked the price. I think I paid about £5.

Adidas Chile 62

Love them, got three pairs but one (my first pair) have been relegated to DIY shoes. Got them in the following order:

1. White leather
  2. Brown leather with beige suede stripes
  3. Cream suede with black suede stripes / laces and a maroon filler layer in the sole... never seen any more of these

If anybody sees any UK 11.5 or 12 for sale tell me, always looking for a few spare sets (not as canoes before anybody asks)

Adidas Chile 62

Love them, got three pairs but one (my first pair) have been relegated to DIY shoes. Got them in the following order:

1. White leather
  2. Brown leather with beige suede stripes
  3. Cream suede with black suede stripes / laces and a maroon filler layer in the sole... never seen any more of these

If anybody sees any UK 11.5 or 12 for sale tell me, always looking for a few spare sets (not as canoes before anybody asks)
What currently adorn my feet at the moment.got two pairs exact same brown.

Just bought pair of all white Stan smiths.winter won't see them though.

The original '79 Reebok aztec was a nice shoe but it would have to be it was'nt a fashion shoe (how much of it was Reebok and how much was Ensign/Lostock is anybodies guess), so wwere the early adidas oregan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.