FC Basel (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me that’s the first team sheet in a long while, I think peps got wrong, having said that I still think it’s good enough to win.

Maybe he will be found out. Or maybe he has the ability to be thinking 3/4 games ahead.

I know it would have been a great idea to play an unwell Laporte, half fit Sane and Silva, as well as Delph. Suppose we'll have to slum it with Vinny, Gunda and Bernardo! Same silly twats cry when Nmecha/Diaz/Conlon aren't playing in the cup matches

Fuck sake is Barry conlon back ?

Can't remember did he start sagna or zabaleta against Monaco? Clichy or kolorov whichever he is lucky to have survived the sack for that. Turned out Ok though
lol no chance of the sack but he did fuck up good and proper. don't forget he benched Aguero for Barca away. he's good, very good, but he does drop bollocks. shame some on here can't be big enough to accept that.

lol no chance of the sack but he did fuck up good and proper. don't forget he benched Aguero for Barca away. he's good, very good, but he does drop bollocks. shame some on here can't be big enough to accept that.
Course he drops some bollocks but you've got to admit he's a fucking god surely?

Kompany starting ahead of Stones and Laporte is a strange one to me. He's a good 4th CB to have for rotation but when all are fit for an important game, I thought we would go for a CB that is better on the ball.

I personally think Kompany would have been better suited to the cup game at the weekend and Laporte or Stones tonight.

Disagree, I think tonight is an ideal time to play Kompany. Basel are not very good and it's 2 legs. I'm more surprised at Otamendi playing to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.