FC Basel (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how can it be wrong or am I missing something?
Clearly, I said it’s good enough to win, not win well, it is also a gamble on fitness, if kompany and delph relapse, which is more than possible we’ve used to subs and two players out again, thought you were a blue.

Course he drops some bollocks but you've got to admit he's a fucking god surely?

I don't mind who he plays i have 100% faith, this is not the era of Navas/Cliche/Sagne etc Bernardo/Delph more than capable and Gundagon played very well Saturday. He is protecting the guys coming back too,

Kompany has been in the squad for 3 weeks now. Delph is our only left back and needs minutes before Arsenal.

Silva is to be protected and Pep said yesterday Sané wouldn't start.
glad they are not starting. its all about Wembley now so yes minutes here and there the way to go. to be fair John needs minutes too.

Don't think there's much between them at the moment. From the little I've seen of them both anyway.

i think foden is the better player, who pep sees as more first team ready. but you are right theres not much in it. you would have thought though diaz would be in the squad instead though tonight, being on the bench every other game and foden coming back from injury.

its great to have those two as options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.