FC Basel V City Trip

thisdrinkinglife.com/fc-basel-swiss-football-away-days/

Got to know a very decent chap on a Groundhopping site who put the above together, really good stuff. Worth a look for those going as he lives there.
It made me laugh when he talked about the highest bar in Switzerland, his response was "bollocks" as he's had a beer at the summit of the Jungfrau, as have I.

Hi Mancunians. I'm from Basel and have a question:
I bought some tickets today for our game in the City of Manchester Stadium.
The tickets are for Block 212.
If I go to your ticketing page, it says that the away end is in Blocks 113/213/313 and there are tickets available for you guys in block 212.
Do you think that I got tickets for home fans? The club FC Basel says they only have away end tickets... but for me it doesn't seem that 212 is away end.
Can you help me? Thank's a lot.

PS: Maybe they split the block 212?

If I go to your ticketing page, it says that the away end is in Blocks 113/213/313 and there are tickets available for you guys in block 212.
Do you think that I got tickets for home fans? The club FC Basel says they only have away end tickets... but for me it doesn't seem that 212 is away end.

Hi Basler,
Welcome, Yes i would query this with Basel as 212 is home support.
You are correct 113/213/313 is normally for away fans seating.

it is a possibility they will split 212 but only a few rows. pm me your seat numbers and i'll check if I can.

it is a possibility they will split 212 but only a few rows. pm me your seat numbers and i'll check if I can.

Thank's a lot for your help. The seat numbers are around 306. So they are as close to the away end as it gets. So do you think that a split of the block is possible? Have you had this in the past? Could I enter the stadium via the away end anyway? Thank you!

Thank's a lot for your help. The seat numbers are around 306. So they are as close to the away end as it gets. So do you think that a split of the block is possible? Have you had this in the past? Could I enter the stadium via the away end anyway? Thank you!
possible with those numbers unusual though.

Hola Basler

If you can sort me out a ticket for your home leg I will give you a good drinking session in Basel -at my cost, pm me if u can sort one thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.