FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

You're taking all the wrong drugs dopey...and sort your fucking punctuation out, it's a fucking mess unless you are ten years old, mind you, that would explain the insightful nature of your posts.

Are you the twerp who doesn't know the difference between diluted and deluded or are you the twerp that just doesn't know what an apostrophe is or that in between is two separate words?

Nope, you got the wrong fella.

We better had, pissed off I didn't go to this I'll not miss the next round assuming we get through, still should be a good weekend for wembley.
I’ll be back for the return leg watching our academy play (on my birthday) so I am hoping we put on a good show. Wish I could be around for the later stages but pub watching will have to suffice.

Seems there's zero discussion.

Is Kompany rusty or finished. His partnership with Otta or the progression towards Stones and Laporte. Is Mendy enough without quality backup as Delph isn't up to it.

These are the sorts of interesting discussions that could be had when talking about trying to improve after tonights performance when anybody can see that Basel could easily have had three goals. Instead it ends up a farcical discussion.

Ah well.
They could have had 3. We could have had 7/8. What's your problem. We know we have a defence that can be got at. But so can any team??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.