FC United Thread

Mayor West

Thought you'd all like to know they have finally made it out of the Northern Premier League, so congratulatory messages all in here....

PS i know there is an FC United thread already but couldn't find it as search function kept ignoring 'FC'.

The Conference North is only what the Northern Premier League used to be really, except it is now easier to get promoted from.

2 more promotions for footy league.

They'll soon form another break away club, and be like rats leaving a sinking ship. Cunts the lots of 'em

Mayor West said:
Thought you'd all like to know they have finally made it out of the Northern Premier League, so congratulatory messages all in here....

PS i know there is an FC United thread already but couldn't find it as search function kept ignoring 'FC'.
Try "FCUnited" (no space), topic title, general forum; it's there!

jimharri said:
Mayor West said:

Oh ok, I'll know for next time!

Mayor West said:
jimharri said:
Mayor West said:

Next time?

*sniff*

jimharri said:
Mayor West said:
jimharri said:

Next time?

*sniff*

Ha ha its just a general interest, honest!!

Would it count as another proper Manchester derby if they ever got promoted to the PL? or would it be like Liverpool v Tranmere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.