FC United Thread

its funny that what they hate most (greed) and taking money out of the club they called united is now what the members of the board are doing to FCUM hahahhahahaha. you have to laugh at little fc utd its so a 1970s football club and the fans are like leading a sheep to a slaughter and thinking the board members really care about them only to shoot them in the head in the back room

just go back home to Old Trafford they are loads of empty seats in the last couple of games they may need you more than little fc utd at least they don't hide the truth about spunking your money and the debt is there in black and white for all to see (£450million) you may aswell get fuck over by united than a sunday league club in moston

Our resident commies seem to be in the same situation as their counterparts in Westminster, when it rains it pours, poor them

Will be funny when they go under to see where the "football fans" who follow them go next. Do they go back to the original rags, to Salford City, or anywhere else?

Listen guys, instead of making snidey remarks we should try and help them. Right now I am googling the Debt Advice Helpline. I have also contacted the Samaritans, (although they told me to fuck off) and as a last resort I will email them Wongas number. It is the little things that help.

Listen guys, instead of making snidey remarks we should try and help them. Right now I am googling the Debt Advice Helpline. I have also contacted the Samaritans, (although they told me to fuck off) and as a last resort I will email them Wongas number. It is the little things that help.
Thought Ocean Finance was the preferred supplier...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.