FC united of Bury moving on my doorstep...... :(

For anyone against this proposal, get down to the field in question today at 3pm - the MEN are coming down to do a feature and as many protesters as possible are needed to show support for the campaign<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:45 pm --<br /><br />Good turn out today by local residents against the proposals..... well over 100 made the effort with just 2 days of planning..... next time there will be more...

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
For anyone against this proposal, get down to the field in question today at 3pm - the MEN are coming down to do a feature and as many protesters as possible are needed to show support for the campaign

-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:45 pm --

Good turn out today by local residents against the proposals..... well over 100 made the effort with just 2 days of planning..... next time there will be more...

I was there too :) were you the one with the city t-shirt on and baseball hat ?

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
For anyone against this proposal, get down to the field in question today at 3pm - the MEN are coming down to do a feature and as many protesters as possible are needed to show support for the campaign

-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:45 pm --

Good turn out today by local residents against the proposals..... well over 100 made the effort with just 2 days of planning..... next time there will be more...

Was I that obvious? lol lol

Mad Eyed Screamer said:

I was going to wear my city top but didn't want people thinking it was just an anti utd thing so just went with wearing my blue and White shirt lol

Mad Eyed Screamer said:

I was going to wear my city top but didn't want people thinking it was just an anti utd thing so just went with wearing my blue and White shirt lol

Yes, I purposely wore the shirt (I wore the hat because if I dont when the sun comes out my head fries!) so if someone said 'you are anti FC' I would have said I was not and that I'd be happy if they were in the area on a brown site. The only person who mentioned my shirt was an elderly couple who said 'City for the cup'!

does anyone know when the feature is due to come out?<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 am --<br /><br />
Robbo said:
AndyFcum

Genuine questions, have plans been drawn up already to enable those involved to be able to start giving out these assurances? if they have, where can people like me see them to form my own opinion, if they haven't, how can those involved suggest there will be no impact and it will blend in?

I'm still waiting......

Robbo said:
does anyone know when the feature is due to come out?

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 am --

Robbo said:
AndyFcum

Genuine questions, have plans been drawn up already to enable those involved to be able to start giving out these assurances? if they have, where can people like me see them to form my own opinion, if they haven't, how can those involved suggest there will be no impact and it will blend in?

I'm still waiting......

From my pevious post.............

"following the submission of the planning application in a few weeks, full details of the project will be available and everyone will at least be able to take a more educated and objective view of the benefits of the Moston Juniors/Fcum venture."

AndyFcum said:
Robbo said:

I'm still waiting......

"following the submission of the planning application in a few weeks, full details of the project will be available and everyone will at least be able to take a more educated and objective view of the benefits of the Moston Juniors/Fcum venture."

There is even a banner up now saying Moston Juniors say no to Fcum doesn't look like there to keen on the development either

AndyFcum said:
Robbo said:

I'm still waiting......

have you actually seen the final 'project' plans?

if you have, for now, we have little alternative than to take your word for it (and that of your PR colleagues who have an interest in this development) that the stadium will blend in, provide facilities for the community, and won't lead to unsociable behaviour etc etc
with all due respect, I still have severe doubts and the plans will have to be bloody good to convince me otherwise.

Front page of today's MEN
<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1418289_offside-moston-residents-in-bid-to-block-fc-united-stadium-bid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... tadium-bid</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.