FC United Thread

You can vote for more than one
Correct. As long as you don't vote for the Moston Rag Socks ;)

Pass the link on to your family, friends and work colleagues. Friday is the final day of voting...... does the money go to a local school or does it go to re-developing the bar of a semi pro football club?
The Moston Rag Socks clearly no have shame in applying for funding to do up their bar area at the expense of schools or youth groups -
https://www.mandsenergyfund.com/projects/st-andrews-ce-primary-school

Last edited:
I have asked the Liverpool RAWK and Stockport County forums to join us in defeating FSCUM, come on voting ends tomorrow, get every one at work and your friends to vote for St Andrew's.

Well voting is over and no idea who won yet. What I can say is it has been entertaining and piss funny winding those fuckers up.
I've been reading their fans forum, after posting (bullshit) that I collected 550 signatures from Mary D's and had also posted threads on RAWK and County messageboards. The outrage and in fighting amongst themselves was hilarious to read, accusing the club of not doing enough to advertise the voting etc.
One thing is for certain, if they do win the funding, is this is the first public funding they have received that they have had to work hard for rather be handed on a plate. These self entitled rags think they should be given any funding going . They learnt a lesson over this M&S funding.
Hopefully the couple of hundered votes I added to their score will be found out as fake emails and St Andrew's will win the funding.

Naked rags "fighting" and behaving oddly in Chorley end apparently. Probably upset because big rag and little rag both got beat !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.