FC United Thread

WTF - are we still living in a land where fuckwits like this use twitter to spout shite
Terms and conditions m&s
Content which suggests M&S supports or aligns itself to any countries, nations, states, governments, political parties or religious bodies.
Have sent them an email waiting for a reply .

Really? That is just triple lol.
The other week they beat Boston - were 2-0 up and Boston went to 9 men and in the end the Rag Socks were hanging on to a 2-1 win!

They play some team I've never heard of in the FA Cup on Saturday, real non league minnows.... Handsworth (Birmingham?) surely they can't fuck that one up!

Think they are able to fuck anything up at the moment

Craig Stoddart‏ @CStoddartEcho
A bad night gets worse for @FCUnitedMcr. Lost 3-0 at Darlington, and now their bus won't start. Players all now passing time in the bar.

Last edited:
‘’Having come back to the club after 10 + years more or less on Sunday due to the charity game Dave brown organised, it soon became apparent, sadly, after speaking to numerous fans the scale of unrest and divide at the football club.
Fans complained about the brand of football and politics at the club.
Most said Margy had to go and was in danger of ruining his legacy/reputation, I agree. I feel Karl has been great for the club over the years and derserves to be respected for what he has acheived, but it is clearly time for him to move on.
The club is in freefall from what I can see/hear. Continued bad performances/results and diminishing crowds due to this is putting the club obviously under massive strain.
Fans are going back to Man Utd, people are bored, theatomsphere is stale. Fans talked about the early years and how good they were, which indeed they were but they will never be replicated of course due to the freshness of it all back then.
The old school lads from that first team enjoyed the day immensely and reminisced on the early days, we stayed till we were forced out of the bar !! Most have not been invited back since they left which I find shocking really.’’

‘’Tonight was I think the first time ever that there wasn't a single flag in the ground representing our support. I was lucky if I counted 40 reds there tonight. That's piss poor whichever way you look at it.
People staying away because we're not winning football matches? Sounds like a lot of smacked arses to me. City fans must be in ruptures.’’

‘’Wouldn't say we are balls deep after only 11 games, I think we were in a similar position to where we are now at xmas a couple of years ago. That being said we do need to start picking up some points.’’

‘’How do you see that happening with a Manager who has clearly lost the plot, and it seems, the Dressing Room ?’’

‘’He's done it before when we've been languishing near the bottom. Isn't nailed on he won't do it again.’’

‘’Switch yourself on mate. We have never been this deep in the shit before. The figures don't lie, compared to two seasons ago we are miles behind. Leamington should have been Margy's P45 game.’’

‘’There’s not one new outfield player who's improved last year’s team. Total disorganisation.’’

‘’Does anyone know what the players actually think? Tonight was miserable. Thought we were fairly matched in the first half and once they wer down to ten we had the opportunity to attack them and put them under pressure in second half. NAH. FUCK THAT. Give it away constantly. Lose all shape tactically and screw discipline. What did they do during half time?’’

‘’They'll hopefully be pissed off at getting home late because the coach failed to start.’’

‘’Having come back to the club after 10 + years more or less on Sunday due to the charity game Dave brown organised, it soon became apparent, sadly, after speaking to numerous fans the scale of unrest and divide at the football club.
Fans complained about the brand of football and politics at the club.
Most said Margy had to go and was in danger of ruining his legacy/reputation, I agree. I feel Karl has been great for the club over the years and derserves to be respected for what he has acheived, but it is clearly time for him to move on.
The club is in freefall from what I can see/hear. Continued bad performances/results and diminishing crowds due to this is putting the club obviously under massive strain.
Fans are going back to Man Utd, people are bored, theatomsphere is stale. Fans talked about the early years and how good they were, which indeed they were but they will never be replicated of course due to the freshness of it all back then.
The old school lads from that first team enjoyed the day immensely and reminisced on the early days, we stayed till we were forced out of the bar !! Most have not been invited back since they left which I find shocking really.’’

‘’Tonight was I think the first time ever that there wasn't a single flag in the ground representing our support. I was lucky if I counted 40 reds there tonight. That's piss poor whichever way you look at it.
People staying away because we're not winning football matches? Sounds like a lot of smacked arses to me. City fans must be in ruptures.’’

‘’Wouldn't say we are balls deep after only 11 games, I think we were in a similar position to where we are now at xmas a couple of years ago. That being said we do need to start picking up some points.’’

‘’How do you see that happening with a Manager who has clearly lost the plot, and it seems, the Dressing Room ?’’

‘’He's done it before when we've been languishing near the bottom. Isn't nailed on he won't do it again.’’

‘’Switch yourself on mate. We have never been this deep in the shit before. The figures don't lie, compared to two seasons ago we are miles behind. Leamington should have been Margy's P45 game.’’

‘’There’s not one new outfield player who's improved last year’s team. Total disorganisation.’’

‘’Does anyone know what the players actually think? Tonight was miserable. Thought we were fairly matched in the first half and once they wer down to ten we had the opportunity to attack them and put them under pressure in second half. NAH. FUCK THAT. Give it away constantly. Lose all shape tactically and screw discipline. What did they do during half time?’’

‘’They'll hopefully be pissed off at getting home late because the coach failed to start.’’

Put a smile on my face this morning,thanks for that.

Terms and conditions m&s
Content which suggests M&S supports or aligns itself to any countries, nations, states, governments, political parties or religious bodies.
Have sent them an email waiting for a reply .
Don't follow you. What have you sent them an email about

Don't follow you. What have you sent them an email about
These comments.
01a3f8d183224c5190d41f8c41da4d45.png

Unless I have read the rules and conditions wrong .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.