FC United Thread

I would like to think m&s would look into the voting that has taken place. This is part of the terms and conditions

If M&S identifies or suspects fraudulent voting activity has taken place, including, but not limited to, false email addresses, false social media accounts, duplicate email addresses or the use of disposable email accounts, the fraudulent votes will be removed from the project total, at the discretion of M&S, and may result in disqualification from the Competition

M&S reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and the identity of any applicant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse giving the prize if M&S reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions.

I find it very difficult to believe that M&S think all these votes ar real. FCUM and SCUM Andrews have 3 times as many votes as some of the other leaders in different areas...inc london!

Hopefully they both get thrown out.

Those fans are probably pissing themselves laughing about this when a school is missing out on much needed funding.

They're a real class act aren't they.

I suppose though if you enhance the learning environment in a school and the kids get smarter, the kids are much more likely to realise what an absolute bunch of grade-a ****s the scum are.

hey FCUM leave them kids alone

We don't need no council education
We dont need no council control
No dark sarcasm in the council
FCUM leave them kids alone

All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.
All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.