FC United Thread

There was a fair few empties in the seating section. Also loved the Stockport fans singing "you can stick your fake United up your arse!"
I despise Tinpot County and their fans with a passion but that is a quality chant to sing at the mini rags.

Just seen the highlights, they got battered. Love the irony of the Cheadle flag in their end.

that the most hilarious bit, they slate us for having fans from stockport yet loads of fc united support comes from stockport. they have an official bus that goes from cheadle. they even have southern flags in their crowd hha

F.C Turncoat. .of wherever this week..do seem to attract a certain kind of moron? I saw a video of their trip to Chorley..It truly was a cringefest. .

Yeah, got spanked 3-0 by Chorley FC, who are a pretty poor side in that division. FC United could well have discovered that the National League North is a little too good for them.
Excellent news. Now their fans can support 2 shit teams.

I've played against FC United a fair few times in the Evo Stik Prem, every time they played at our place they'd trash the local pubs before coming down to the game and just being twats, throwing coins etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.