FC United Thread

I've played against FC United a fair few times in the Evo Stik Prem, every time they played at our place they'd trash the local pubs before coming down to the game and just being twats, throwing coins etc

They are just the usual bullies who cant fight unless in a mob....they will have a few reception committees ready to sort them out if they ever move up the league.County might be the first.

When / what position did you play for the Dabbers?? Go and see them quite a bit when City are away.
Broke through at right back when I was 17, I'm 23 now, then moved between there, midfield and centre back before moving on to Stafford Rangers and then teams at Uni over in Nottinghamshire. Played under Pete Hall, Kev Street, Jimmy Quinn for a bit, depends how long you've been watching them. Parkys in charge now I believe

Broke through at right back when I was 17, I'm 23 now, then moved between there, midfield and centre back before moving on to Stafford Rangers and then teams at Uni over in Nottinghamshire. Played under Pete Hall, Kev Street, Jimmy Quinn for a bit, depends how long you've been watching them. Parkys in charge now I believe

Think I've worked out who you are! Is your first name Lee? (Wont reveal any more details) Yeah, Parkys back, seems like he's built a good team, games are pretty exciting at the moment, won 6-3, lost 4-3 and won 2-1 so far

Think I've worked out who you are! Is your first name Lee? (Wont reveal any more details) Yeah, Parkys back, seems like he's built a good team, games are pretty exciting at the moment, won 6-3, lost 4-3 and won 2-1 so far
That didn't take many clues, you must follow them pretty well! Either that or you've seen me at some point at City supporters Nantwich branch? Yeah my old man rang me on Saturday morning to tell me he'd just spoke to Parky and that he was in charge and they were having some fun results. I'm still waiting for Nantwich to get some form of push to get in to the ConferenceVanaramaNational North or whatever it's called this week and make a go of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.