FC United Thread

They are trying there best to turn into a far left political football club...

More reason for me to despise these vermin.

Don't their big brothers in M16 see themselves as some sort of lefty leaning club, all the protesting, Soviet style banners, abscence of England/ union flags, formed by railway men etc

Very difficult seeing as the dicks i know that 'follow' this shower are all racist, xenophobic wankers.

If ever there were a bunch of **** who had no idea what they stood for it was be this lot. For every one that wanted to join up to some anti big football football club there is a another one who joined up because they were banned from Utd and so quite liked the opportunity of going round small grounds being a **** and scaring people / causing trouble. I hope they go out of existence as quickly as possible.

I was bored and looking on Rag Cafe and see they have a sub forum for FCUM.
This one was posted in a thread about the recent 3-3 home draw with Curzon Ashton
"I made my first appearance as well, I had previously been to Blackpool away, mainly because it was Blackpool away.
This reminded me of Yeovil away in the cup, good old fashioned terrace behind the goal and a good atmosphere, with a little banter with the 15 or so Curzon fans !!.

Very anti Glazer and City which always works for me and lots of match going reds there as well.
I will certainly go again if big United are not playing."

Lots of match going reds??? I thought they were ''The Rebels'' who ''wanna destroy, Glazer and Sky''? Rebels without a fucking clue if you ask me.
Anti City songs? The small time sad twats.

I was bored and looking on Rag Cafe and see they have a sub forum for FCUM.
This one was posted in a thread about the recent 3-3 home draw with Curzon Ashton
"I made my first appearance as well, I had previously been to Blackpool away, mainly because it was Blackpool away.
This reminded me of Yeovil away in the cup, good old fashioned terrace behind the goal and a good atmosphere, with a little banter with the 15 or so Curzon fans !!.

Very anti Glazer and City which always works for me and lots of match going reds there as well.
I will certainly go again if big United are not playing."

Lots of match going reds??? I thought they were ''The Rebels'' who ''wanna destroy, Glazer and Sky''? Rebels without a fucking clue if you ask me.
Anti City songs? The small time sad twats.
They are an irrelevance.

The epitome of plasticity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.