FC United Thread

I was there yesterday at the Salford v Darlington game.Supporting Darlington.

Ground looks good and also the staff made us very welcome but the team look what they are,an expensive bunch who dont yet know each other.Good time to play them I think.

Great unexpected 0 - 2 win for Darlo and I even got Gary Nev to bite on twitter so it must have hurt.

I was there yesterday at the Salford v Darlington game.Supporting Darlington.

Ground looks good and also the staff made us very welcome but the team look what they are,an expensive bunch who dont yet know each other.Good time to play them I think.

Great unexpected 0 - 2 win for Darlo and I even got Gary Nev to bite on twitter so it must have hurt.

Haha, saw your tweet, yes he did bite

SCUM lost at home to the mighty Spennymore Town tonight.

That's two defeats in two games so far.

Long may it continue.

that season ticket pay what you want will be free when you park up at lidl in newton heath from next week

Just read 6 minutes of added time?! Yet they still couldn't draw..

Seen a few fans walking up St Mary's rd looking glum with rag shirts on Wtf is that about...

Well done!! Spennymoor Town:-)

Just over 1500 there too apparently which is poor. Some of their knuckle-dragging muppets are moaning at their fans staying home to watch MUFC haha.

Sold around 950 season tickets apparently, which is well down on their best a few seasons ago. They'll really struggle this season, they were on the cusp of doing so last year. They don't have the finances to compete with teams like Stockport, Salford, York or Kidderminster.

I was also at the Chorley - Crass of 92 game last night doing some scouting. Although they won 1-0, Salford looked entirely disjointed and again a team of individuals. Despite being many's favourites to go up, as Champions, from what I've seen so far, they're in for a long season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.