FC United Thread

Hey, we finally made it onto their forum – and by the looks of it, we have found a Rag with a brain, or at least something up there in his admittance that their application is not a worthy cause. That is (I think) most Blues on here objection to the funding they could receive here. The fact that way more deserving causes should be receiving it.

Bitters still using fake email addresses for multiple votes according to the 171 page Thread about FC on their forum:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threa ... 0/page-170

For fucks sake. Let them. It's a fucking wankchildish way to obtain Grant funding. If we get it, great, but we are competing against schools and hospices and much better causes, who frankly probably deserve it more than we do anyway (Refurbish our bar please!).
Fuck M&S, Fuck blue moon and fuck this whole popularity contest for a bunch of suits in a boardroom to feel better about funding the common folk, so they qualify for tax relief or some shit.

Don't agree with you often but on this occasion I do
icon_e_biggrin.gif
. Complete circus, does us no credit to stay involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big PR own goal if they get this funding in front of schools and hospices, will come back to haunt them this.

Big PR own goal if they get this funding in front of schools and hospices, will come back to haunt them this.
Where's David fucking Conn in all this, that's what I'd like to know.

Much as i hate FCUM and all who sail with them, this **** has slagged us off and had a wankfest over these tossers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.