FC United thread

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Mayor West, 21 Apr 2015.

1. NorthManc7

NorthManc7

Supporters volunteering their time and expertise for the club they own, what's the problem? No rich benefactor to throw money at it at FCUM.

2. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    You mean like the council tax payers of Manchester, whilst removing places for the homeless. You must be so proud.

3. BlueMojito

BlueMojito

A hollow victory indeed. Schools won't get to use it at all though if FCUM go bust soon.

4. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Think they will go bust. They are like the worst collection of rags you can get. I have watched them twice - away at curzon and Trafford. A bigger collection of wankers it would be impossible to see gathered in one place. All trying far too hard to be cool and all dressed in retro Adidas with Manchester haircuts. I would imagine they all have small cocks.

5. And still live in their mums back room at the age of 50.

6. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Says the fan of a non league club that opened a £6.3M stadium pmsl.

Fucking clueless as well as being a Rag hiding behind another plastic club!

7. You steal from children

8. bakerdave76

bakerdave76

A rich benefactor they have had shit loads of money ,grants ,of Manchester council, tell me another non league club who have this much in grants ?
    Are you a mini Rag by any chance ?

9. mancityvstoke

mancityvstoke

fuck all to do with you
    CHARLESTOWN Stop taking me seriously Back in 212
    Thieving from schools......so proud....the FsCUM way

10. ancoats

ancoats

ask the moston juniors about the stuff that goes on at fcum about the pitch they have to play on

fcum was not built for the people of moston it was based on fans that was not happy about there club and built fcum in bury even they did not like them and i heard that fcum was looking at frog jumping the leagues and buy bury fc to merge like milton keynes don's did and bury fc kicked them out

the people of moston have not got a choice now and you say (there has been a few developments recently where there has been zero opposition) the people of moston over ruled the plans but the council still built it anyway and took it out of there hands and they had no choice in the matter maybe that way zero opposition to anything they do knowing they will just over ride them