FC United Thread

Do they ever pay for anything ?
d34d3b9a5fe603aba043bca380bf1182.jpg
Supporters volunteering their time and expertise for the club they own, what's the problem? No rich benefactor to throw money at it at FCUM.

To be fair it's a shame that schools have to even apply for this type of funding when the Government should be providing them with the necessary funds to operate at optimal performance but that's the Tories for you. Besides numerous schools will be using the SMRE facility at FCUM so it'll benefit schools indirectly :)

A hollow victory indeed. Schools won't get to use it at all though if FCUM go bust soon.

Think they will go bust. They are like the worst collection of rags you can get. I have watched them twice - away at curzon and Trafford. A bigger collection of wankers it would be impossible to see gathered in one place. All trying far too hard to be cool and all dressed in retro Adidas with Manchester haircuts. I would imagine they all have small cocks.

Think they will go bust. They are like the worst collection of rags you can get. I have watched them twice - away at curzon and Trafford. A bigger collection of wankers it would be impossible to see gathered in one place. All trying far too hard to be cool and all dressed in retro Adidas with Manchester haircuts. I would imagine they all have small cocks.

And still live in their mums back room at the age of 50.

Supporters volunteering their time and expertise for the club they own, what's the problem? No rich benefactor to throw money at it at FCUM.

Says the fan of a non league club that opened a £6.3M stadium pmsl.

Fucking clueless as well as being a Rag hiding behind another plastic club!

A rich benefactor they have had shit loads of money ,grants ,of Manchester council, tell me another non league club who have this much in grants ?
Are you a mini Rag by any chance ?

Actually the majority of local residents were in favour. There were of course those against but there has been a few developments recently where there has been zero opposition so I think the club is generally well accepted in the area, possibly due to the community activities for local residents.

ask the moston juniors about the stuff that goes on at fcum about the pitch they have to play on

fcum was not built for the people of moston it was based on fans that was not happy about there club and built fcum in bury even they did not like them and i heard that fcum was looking at frog jumping the leagues and buy bury fc to merge like milton keynes don's did and bury fc kicked them out

the people of moston have not got a choice now and you say (there has been a few developments recently where there has been zero opposition) the people of moston over ruled the plans but the council still built it anyway and took it out of there hands and they had no choice in the matter maybe that way zero opposition to anything they do knowing they will just over ride them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.